Do you want the work you do to make a difference?
Everything we do, every day, in more ways than one, helps to make a unique contribution to people’s mind and spirit. Key to our strategy has always been to attract and retain people who share our passions, based on our core purpose and values of spirituality, justice, ethics, joy, relationships, and excellence. We build an enduring organization, not through the efforts of a few, but by the efforts of every single person in the organization who strives to make a difference every single day.
Foster Care Case Manager – Greater Milwaukee Area
This office is located in Germantown, Wisconsin
Do you want to make a difference in your community and in the lives of children? You can do both as a Foster Care Case Manager at Foundations Health & Wholeness!
The Case Manager is responsible for the oversight of the clinical and case management services for children & adolescents with emotional/behavioral issues, families and treatment foster families in our program. This includes completing Quality Assurance reports to ensure foster homes are meeting Chapter 56 requirements and providing training for foster parents. This position also oversees foster families to ensure state requirements are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit and train foster care parents
- License new applicants and foster parents
- Collaborate with counties to coordinate placement for children
- Meet bi-weekly with children and foster parents
- Ensure all state requirements are being met in foster homes
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or Counseling AND at least 2 years or post-education experience in Child Welfare working directly with children and adolescents OR Master’s Degree in Social Work
- Professional Licensure/Certification
- Experience with case management, coordination/planning of services and crisis intervention
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Experience or training in counseling/therapy a plus
- Place a high priority on professional conduct and quality
- Be willing to make a professional and personal investment in the future of the organization and its mission
- Promote an atmosphere of fun and friendship
- Acts with integrity towards colleagues, clients and community members
- Be comfortable and committed to the integration of spirituality and faith in our relationships with our colleagues and clients
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
We have an open call for anyone interested in joining our organization as a therapist-in-training.
If interested in any of these positions, please send your resume and cover letter to Carrie Spates, HR Manager, at [email protected].
Please direct all employment-related inquires to Carrie Spates, HR Manager, at 920-437-8256 or [email protected]