Information About Our Services – This document provides basic information regarding the nature of counseling, our policies and procedures, fees for our services, and your rights as a client.
Now Accepting Clients Aged 13+ for In Person or Video Mental Health Therapy
Foundations Health & Wholeness continues to live its mission by helping people heal mind and spirit. Our mental health therapists and counselors are open to see new clients ages 13 years and older via video or in-person therapy. Please call our compassionate client engagement team at 920-437-8256 to get started.
All of our therapists have successfully completed Telehealth Certification Institute’s THTC Program and earned their TeleMental Health Training Certificate (THTC). For more on the THTC, click HERE.
Please watch the video for more information on how video therapy works at Foundations. Note: Click the icon in the lower-right-hand side of the video to increase the size to full screen.
We innovate care to heal mind and spirit.
Our experienced therapists provide mental health and addiction counseling for children, teens, adults, couples, and families. We promote psychological health by treating each individual as a whole person, rather than a “case.” Treatment is based on your needs, and our therapists are trained to incorporate your spiritual beliefs into therapy if you so choose.
Our therapists are committed to compassionate and high-quality care for every client. We work clients of all ages.
Our highly-qualified therapists address emotional health issues, including, but not limited to:
- Addictions and substance abuse
- Anger Management
- Grief and loss
- Life Transitions
- Loss and change
- Marriage and relationships
- Panic Attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Social skills
- Spirituality and faith
|Nationally Accredited – Locally Respected
We are proud to be accredited by the Solihten Institute and be a part of the Solihten network. For more information, visit solihten.org.
We partner with Connecting Cultures and St. Norbert College’s Community Outreach and Language Services office to provide interpreter services for counseling clients. Get to know our therapists HERE.
School-Based Mental Health Counseling
Through our partnership with the Connections for Mental Wellness Coalition, we provide mental health counseling at the following schools:
- Aldo Leopold Community School, Green Bay Area Public School District
- Bay View Middle School, Howard-Suamico School District
- Kennedy Elementary, Green Bay Area Public School District
- Hemlock Creek Elementary, West De Pere School District
- Anne Sullivan Elementary, Green Bay Area Public School District
- Edison Middle School, Green Bay Area Public School District
- Chappell Elementary, Green Bay Area Public School District
- Martin Elementary, Green Bay Area Public School District
- McArthur Elementary, Green Bay Area Public School District
- Eisenhower Elementary, Green Bay Area Public School District
- Red Smith School, Green Bay Area Public School District
- NEW Innovative, Green Bay Area
- Doty Elementary, Green Bay Area Public School District
- Preble High School, Green Bay Area Public School District
Please contact the schools directly for a referral.
Notice About Client Fees
Community Committees & Partnerships
In addition, our therapists provide over 500 hours every year in pro bono service on community committees, including:
- AODA (Alcohol & Other Drug Addiction) Providers Meeting Group
- Brown County Coalition for Suicide Prevention
- Brown County Mental Health Task Force
- Brown County Area School-Based Task Force
- Community Partnership for Children Task Force
- United Way Trauma-informed Task Force
- United Way Child Abuse Task Force
- Awaken for Sexual Exploitation Prevention
- Connections for Mental Wellness
- WAFCA-Family and Children Agency