You aren’t alone.
There’s help in our community, and online resources to help you.
2-1-1 A simple, free way to connect all people in need with vital human services for everyday life or in times of crisis. By dialing 2-1-1 or visiting the website from anywhere in the state of Wisconsin, people are linked to information about local resources, from both government and nonprofit organizations.
MyConnectionNEW A one-stop shop for mental health and substance abuse information, resources, and service navigation in Brown, Calumet, Outagamie and Winnebago Counties.
Connections for Mental Wellness A community-wide collective impact initiative in Brown County, Wisconsin. The initiative brings together and facilitates diverse groups of stakeholders, to help address community issues related to mental health and mental health care. We focus on issues that cannot be solved by one organization alone.
Healthy Minds Innovations HMI is an external, affiliated nonprofit dedicated to supporting the mission of the Center for Healthy Minds at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, which is to cultivate well-being and relieve suffering through a scientific understanding of the mind.
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Wisconsin State affiliate of NAMI, a national organization that provides mental health advocacy, education, support and public awareness
Children & Teens
- Unlocking Us – Best-selling author Brene Brown talks about the universal experience of being human
- Mental Illness Happy Hour – Paul Gilmartin talks with noted figures and celebrities about their fears, addictions and traumatic childhoods
- The Positive Psychology Podcast – Bringing the Science of Happiness to your Earbuds with Kristen Truempy
- Therapy for Black Girls – Conversations with Dr. Joy Harden Bradford about all things mental health and personal development
- The Anxiety Podcast – Tim JP Collins offers support to those suffering with anxiety, stress and panic attacks
- Hilarious World of Depression – A series of frank, moving, and, yes, funny conversations with top comedians who struggle with depression