You aren’t alone.
There’s help in our community, and online resources to help you.
988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline 988 has been designated as the new three-digit dialing code that will route callers to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (now known as the 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline), and is now active across the United States.
2-1-1 A simple, free way to connect all people in need with vital human services for everyday life or in times of crisis. By dialing 2-1-1 or visiting the website from anywhere in the state of Wisconsin, people are linked to information about local resources, from both government and nonprofit organizations.
MyConnectionNEW A one-stop shop for mental health and substance abuse information, resources, and service navigation in Brown, Calumet, Outagamie and Winnebago Counties.
Connections for Mental Wellness A community-wide collective impact initiative in Brown County, Wisconsin. The initiative brings together and facilitates diverse groups of stakeholders, to help address community issues related to mental health and mental health care. We focus on issues that cannot be solved by one organization alone.
Dudes and T.A.C.O.S. An initiative of Foundations to help reduce men’s suicide and give men the resources they need to live well. Click HERE to learn more about the initiative.
Healthy Minds Innovations HMI is an external, affiliated nonprofit dedicated to supporting the mission of the Center for Healthy Minds at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, which is to cultivate well-being and relieve suffering through a scientific understanding of the mind.
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Wisconsin State affiliate of NAMI, a national organization that provides mental health advocacy, education, support and public awareness
10 Reasons to Stop Drinking
An Overview of Alcoholism
Binge Drinking Facts
6 Ways to Help Someone You Love Stay Sober
Detox from Alcohol
Mental Help – An American Addiction Centers Resource
Children & Teens
Association for Children’s Mental Health
Youth Mental Health – Mental Health America
Society for Adolescent Health
Teen Mental Health – A Guide for Parents
Resources FOR Youth
Go Ask Alice! – Q&A on a variety of topics
Love is Respect – access to the National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline
Meditation & Mindfulness
Guided Meditation Audios
Mindful – healthy mind, healthy life
What is Brainspotting?
Cognitive Behavior Therapy Self-Help Resources
An Ally’s Guide to Terminology: Talking About LGBT People & Equality
How to ADHD
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Parenting After Trauma – Parenting coach Robyn Gobbel is here to reveal how all behavior, no matter how baffling, can be explained and remedied
- Unlocking Us – Best-selling author Brene Brown talks about the universal experience of being human
- Mental Illness Happy Hour – Paul Gilmartin talks with noted figures and celebrities about their fears, addictions and traumatic childhoods
- The Positive Psychology Podcast – Bringing the Science of Happiness to your Earbuds with Kristen Truempy
- Therapy for Black Girls – Conversations with Dr. Joy Harden Bradford about all things mental health and personal development
- The Anxiety Podcast – Tim JP Collins offers support to those suffering with anxiety, stress and panic attacks
- Hilarious World of Depression – A series of frank, moving, and, yes, funny conversations with top comedians who struggle with depression