Nominate someone for an Ethics Award!
Nominate someone who has helped create healthy neighborhoods, workplaces, and/or schools in Brown County, Wisconsin.
How to Nominate Someone for an Ethics Award!
This is year 13 of the Ethics Awards presented by Foundations Health & Wholeness! And that means it’s time for some changes.
- Stories of action
- The people submitting the nomination (i.e., nominators) tell the story
- Inspiring ethical action in others
- Award recipients are surprised at our fall ethics luncheon
- Exclusive process to find “the most ethical”
- Labor-intensive process for nominees
Nomination period is open April 16-May 31, 2020.
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions HERE and take a few minutes to nominate someone for an ethics award!
There are 3 ways to submit a nomination:
- Complete the online form below. We’ll send you a confirmation email, OR
- Print, complete, and mail a handwritten nomination via the form HERE. Mailed nominations should be postmarked by the deadline, OR
- Submit a video or audio nomination. Video or audio nominations should contain all of the required information below, and should be emailed to Jenn Steffen, Communications Manager, at [email protected], by the deadline.
We know this is a new process and you may have questions about a potential nomination or some portion of the nomination form. Please reach out with any questions to Jenn Steffen at [email protected] or 920-437-8256 ext 123.
Fields with * are required.