Become a Monthly Giving BEE
Bees think collectively and, time and again, support their community. The Giving BEEs of our mission are Believers in Enduring Empathy. They want to make sure that their neighbors can heal mind and spirit now and the future. They know that ongoing care results in a healthier community.
Here are some examples how your monthly giving commitment supports the healing of others:
- $75/mo = $900makes school-based mental health services a reality, including therapy, assessments, youth prevention education, and a Family Navigator to help parents and guardians help their children
- $50/mo = $600 provides four counseling sessions, which helps clients create a habit for their mental wellbeing
- $40/mo = $480 supports our community initiatives, like a men’s connection event for our Dudes and T.A.C.O.S. initiative or other initiatives such as our partnership with the Aging and Disability Resource Center
- $25/mo = $300 allows you to be there for teens when they are in crisis
- $15/mo = $180 gives a child an assessment and testing for therapy
- $5/mo = $60 outfits a child therapist’s office with books, games, and other resources or pays for language interpretation during a counseling session
This generous ongoing support will go where it’s needed most.
When you sign up to become a Monthly Giving BEE, you’ll receive a welcome letter, an emotion magnet, and bee pin that reminds and inspires you that you are investing in the mental wellbeing of our community. We send special updates and stories to our Monthly Giving BEEs.
To start a monthly gift and become a Monthly Giving BEE, visit our special page HERE.
PS – Your company might have a matching program that doubles your monthly donation!
Give a Gift of Compassion
Giving matters. The act of giving creates a remarkable return. It lifts our spirits, both emotionally and spiritually. Giving has a multiplier effect. Others will want to give when they see you give.
Why give to Foundations Health & Wholeness? You are helping someone heal mind and spirit. You are changing someone’s life. You are investing in the futures of your neighbors. You are making your community a better place to live.
Here are some important ways you can make a BIG difference in your neighbor’s wellbeing:
- Help a child or adult heal mind and spirit. Without insurance, the cost of one mental health counseling sessions is $165. Over 60% of our clients can’t afford counseling, and you can change that outcome! We serve people at our main clinic in Green Bay, at schools, homeless shelters, and the Aging & Disability Resource Center in Brown County. Interesting Fact: People are more likely to keep going to counseling after they go to four consecutive sessions. Consider giving $660 to help them get started with a life of healing.
- Reduce men’s suicide. Be a part of our men’s mental health initiative to help reduce men’s suicide and provide an opportunity for men in our community live well. Gifts of all sizes make outreach, connection, support a reality. Check out our Dudes page and learn what T.A.C.O.S. stands for by visiting HERE. And, please share this opportunity for ongoing connection and support with the dudes in your life.
- Build brighter futures for teens. You can be a trusted adult of a teen who is at risk of homelessness or trafficking. Gifts of all sizes provide prevention education, outreach, food and hygiene supplies, and crisis services help all youth avoid or get out of the negative impacts of life.
To give a one-time gift, visit our secure donation page HERE.
You also can mail your gift to
Foundations Health & Wholeness, Inc.,
Attn: Kelly Nutty, 1061 W. Mason St, Green Bay, WI 54303
Some companies match gifts that their employees make, so ask your HR or finance department if they have a matching program.
Gifts support the highest level of need unless specifically designated.
Inspire Your Employees Through Corporate Social Responsibility
Giving is more than doing good. It’s how companies grow. Employees want to be inspired, feel good, and be part of a company that fits with their values. If you represent a company and want to learn more about how you can invest in social change, while growing your own company, you can view and download the Corporate Social Responsibility Prospectus.
Grant A Wish
Giving a tangible item from our wish list connects you to the impact for our community. If you are interested in donating individually, or hosting a wish list drive with a group, you can see and download our Wish List HERE. Information about how and where to donate are included on the Wish List. Please note that we are unable to pick up tangible donations.
You can also make a donation by choosing items from our Amazon Wish List HERE.
Wear Your Support
Our Bonfire shop gives you an opportunity to show your support for causes like mental health, foster care, and youth services. A portion of proceeds go back to our mission and support the people we serve. Visit Foundations Health & Wholeness | Official Merchandise | Bonfire to shop. Items are batch printed and shipped from Bonfire for the best possible donation back to Foundations.
You can give your time to your community. Current volunteer opportunities include:
- Promoting foster care awareness at community events
- Distributing and installing foster care yard signs
Opportunities vary by location, please contact the foster care office in your community to find our how you can help.
Learn and grow with our mission. If you are a college student and interested in an internship opportunity with any of our programs or departments, please contact program directors directly.
To personally discuss opportunities to change lives, families, and our communities, please reach out to Kelly Nutty, Director of Development, at [email protected] or 920-437-8256 ext 113.
Foundations Health & Wholeness, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization; gifts are tax-deductible in accordance with IRS regulations.
Foundations has earned Candid’s (formerly GuideStar) 2022 Platinum Seal of Transparency, the highest level of recognition offered by Candid, the world’s largest source of nonprofit information and reporting. We remain committed to providing transparency and meaningful data for our supporters and to the public.