Do you know a person who is creating a healthy workplace, school, or neighborhood? Are they rising to the challenge, standing up for others, or standing out in their actions? In these uncertain times, is someone taking action that shows their courage, leadership, insight, and morals? Let’s lift up their stories and nominate them for Ethics in Action Awards!
Foundations Health & Wholeness is delighted to announce the 2020 nomination period for the Ethics in Action awards for people who create healthy workplaces, schools, and neighborhoods in our community. The Ethics in Action Awards:
- Focuses on PEOPLE
- Seeks out STORIES OF IMPACT
- LIFTS UP the details of personal stories that inspire ETHICAL CHANGE
The nomination period is open April 16-May 31, 2020. The nomination call asks nominators to be story tellers and focus on:
- What happened in the community that was wrong, or what wasn’t happening that should have been?
- What did the nominee do to make the situation better by drawing on their core values of ethical leadership, courage, innovation, insight, honor and/or morals?
- What does this situation look like now? Is the work by the nominee ongoing? Has the nominee’s work inspired more change in this area?
Nominations can be made in written form, as well as by video or audio submission. Visit our Ethics in Action page to learn about the ethics awards, read the Frequently Asked Questions, and get ready to nominate someone for an ethics award. The link for the online nomination form will launch on the page on April 16, 2020.
An independent Community Selection Team reviews the nominations, conducts research, and makes decisions about finalists and recipients.
Awards recipients will be surprised with their awards at the 2020 Ethics in Action Honors Luncheon on October 15, 2020. The event was formerly known as the Ethics in Business Awards Luncheon. The rebranding reflects a renewed focused on people and stories of ethics in action.